Monday, July 6, 2009

Look-Missing Snake



Walked around with Justine today. It was sunny, but breezy, and I enjoyed getting my blood pumping with the wind blowing by. We got some gelato at this cool chocolatier place, grabbed a chai and browsed some. I loved Just Awesome, a game shop that recently opened up. I got Bananagrams for Justine, Patricia and me to play.

I was a bit disturbed to see a "Missing Snake" sign posted. If you found a snake at 27th and Sanchez, would you take the time to see if it had these corresponding marks in order to return it to its owner? No. I would freak out, scream, grab something big to hit it with and then call the cops. Welcome to San Francisco.
Later on we went to Happy Hour at The Front Porch, sitting in rocking chairs eating fried okra and plantains and drinking sangria. That turned into a yummy dinner of fried chicken with garlic mashed potatoes for me and a black cod po' boy sandwich for Justine. A well-rounded first evening in SF!

No comments:

Post a Comment